The most beautiful place.

by - octubre 15, 2020





 Hello everyone! I hope you had a good day! 

Today I am going to tell you which country I want to go to.  

You know the movie  Mamma Mia, right? Is a musical that chronicles the life of Donna, a single mother, and her daughter Sophie, who is getting married. 

When I was little, my mom and I, always watched the movie, over and over, to the point of knowing all the songs and lines from the movie.  So for as long as I can remember, I have always dreamed of visiting Greece, especially the island of Skópelos, where the movie Mamma Mia was filmed.


Skópelos is a rocky island, covered with forests that descend almost to the seashore and the ocean has a very peculiar emerald color. All these characteristics make it a magical and beautiful place!


That is why,  I would love to spend the summer holidays in this place and be able to visit all the places where the film was filmed, swim in the beautiful emerald waters, admire its architecture and learn more about its mythology.

I hope you liked this post!
So, tell me about you, what place would you like to visit?















You May Also Like

6 comentarios

  1. Nice place, I hope to go to vacation there with you uwu. There are many plans to do <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like this place, it would look nice with my white sailboat :3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mamma mia, here I go again My my, how can I resist you? Mamma mia, does it show again My my, just how much I've missed you? (8). I've never seen the movie, but I've always had that song in my memory, and thanks to your post now I know the beautiful place where it was done, I didn't know it but apparently it's a beautiful place, the islands of this style are great, did you know that in Greece the English soldiers applied the Parkour to their tactics in World War II? but, well, besides, I hope you'll be able to visit all the beautiful places on the island and above all the places on the movie, maybe you can recreate the scenes better and make yourself famous. Hugs

    ResponderEliminar
  4. WOOOOOW your blog looks very beautiful! I would love to know Geece too, everything of it is really interesting and unic! The water of the beach looks like if was not real hahaha what a beauty!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is incredible that these landscapes are real, since it brings together many elements transforming them into one. The mixture of trees, turquoise water and white sands, make this place transmit tranquility. I see that we have a lot in common Carolina!

    ResponderEliminar