An Unforgettable Holidays

by - octubre 20, 2020

                                       


I hope you have a nice week

Today I am here to talk about the best Holiday I've ever had.

When my father worked in tourism, he had a lot of foreign friends and one day the family of my father's friend decided to come to Chile on vacation.

At first, we only planned to take a tour of Santiago and go to the beach, but later we decided that we were going to have a crazy holiday.

The trip was to be made by car, trying to travel a large part of the South of Chile. We went to Molina, Linares, Chillán, Los Angeles, Temuco, Villarica, Valdivia, Neltume, and Puerto Fuy. 

In all those places I met wonderful people, I saw beautiful landscapes, I tried delicious foods and I went to a natural hot spring, for the first time!

Then we decided to go to San Martin de Los Andes, although to get to that place we had to take a barge, the whole journey was amazing, The landscapes were very beautiful and I fell in love with the place.

We stayed in Argentina for a week, we went to explore Bariloche, we also went to a sky center and took a tour of the seven lakes that crossed the area.

The trip was wonderful and the experience of visiting all these places was incredible, but since everything that begins must end, after a month of travel, we return to our house.






    I hope you liked this post!

    So, tell me about you, What were your best holidays?












You May Also Like

4 comentarios

  1. Hi Carolina, the south of Chile is very amazing, the landscapes are so beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, it´s beautiful!, I like nature and i feel that each place is special

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh! This is my favorite post!, I love the adventure that you had and also the photos.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Caro! wow, if it's a real vacation, the south of chili is the best thing we have in the country that great that you've come a lot of it, now you should travel north completely!

    ResponderEliminar