The Last Blog

by - noviembre 29, 2020

 

This is going to be the last blog I'll upload :(

I have to admit that I had fun sharing things with you (:

Today I am going to tell you about my experience in learning English.

Currently, I have not attended many of the English classes in the zoom, but I always see the material that the teacher uploads, because I need to keep up with the classes. But what I know of the class is that they are very funny and the teacher is very cute <3

In particular, I really liked the use of a blog for jobs, it is very fun to use a blog and also innovative because it is something that I had never used, even I had no idea what it was. I had to see many tutorials to know how to use this platform and I also learned a lot from it.

And if we now think about everything that I have to improve in my English, the main thing would be in my pronunciation and in losing the embarrassment of speaking in English, especially in presentations. The way I would like to improve these two weaknesses that I have, mainly would be with phonetics classes and having more conversations in English with other people <3

Personally, I practice English by singing songs, watching series with English subtitles, and chatting with my sister or alone. The last thing that I mentioned is very funny because that way we can gossip at the table and my parents they discover nothing because they don't know English.

 Another way that I practice, even if it is embarrassing, is when I speak alone (and I have fights with myself) or when I speak with my cats hahaha.

Well, this would be goodbye :(

I had a great time and I hope everyone who reads this blog does well in college.


 

You May Also Like

5 comentarios

  1. Bb, the best blog I've read and it's because you wrote it XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loved all your blogs, you are amazing, keep trying and you will achieve great things <3 <3 :) XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also speak with myself! hahahaha is very funny :) I wish for you the best of lucks, I know you will can do everything and learn so much

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would like to talk with a cat jajaja but i don't have :c
    thanks for your good vibes

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW, i really will miss your blogs:/ and I me too practice the English watching videos or movies uwu

    ResponderEliminar