AN IMAGE TO REMEMBER

by - noviembre 19, 2020

 


This is one of my favorite photos!

With my friends we decided to travel to Rapel, to be able to celebrate the birthdays of our two friends together c:

The three days we stayed in that place were a lot of fun! We spent the whole day laughing! We even learned to paddleboard and we went a kayak to an island in the middle of the lake!

But one of the funniest moments I had on those vacations was when we decided to put makeup on my friend, after spending a good time making a nice makeup look, we started playing with makeup and in the end, we all end up painted.

That photo was taken by a friend and we came out like this because we saw all the chaos we had made in the room with our little makeup game.

I chose this photo because it shows my happiness to have these people by my side <3 one of the best things that happened to me when I entered college.



You May Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. A very funny story, I love makeup and I always leave a mess, thanks for your blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HAHAHAAH what a good day, who ibai says DE LOCOS, lov u friend.

    ResponderEliminar