The Cinema Is Wonderful

by - octubre 30, 2020

 



Welcome back to this blog, hope you had a nice week.
today I'm going to tell you about my favorite movie.


I have been thinking for a long time about what has been my favorite movie because, if you don't know, I'm a fan of cinema and series, I spend most of my free time watching movies or looking for new series.

I really like the cinema, I feel that movies make us travel to other dimensions and feel part of what happens in the movie, as well as it makes us expand our minds and imagine things so fantastic that could not happen in this boring reality.

In my family we have always been fans of Disney movies, we know all the dialogues and songs, but we also love Pride and Prejudice, so much that we have seen it five hundred times.
In itself, watching movies is my family's favorite pastime, it is one of the moments in which we all spend together, since with classes and jobs, we don't see each other much.

But one of the movies that have marked me and I have liked since I was little, is The Lord Of The Rings.




When I started to see the movie, I was completely captivated, all the landscapes were very beautiful and everything was very fantastic, but at that age, I did not understand the plot very well.
Years later, I saw the trilogy again and there if I could appreciate the film well, its special effects, the music, its landscapes, they were all amazing. (also the actors hahaha 7u7)



I don't know how to explain what it is about because in itself it is a lot of information, but I will do the best I can.
The trilogy is based on the adventures of Frodo Bolson, a hobbit who was given a ring that has the power to reign over Middle Earth and makes slaves of its inhabitants. Frodo, with the help of men, a wizard, a dwarf, and an elf, has the mission of taking the Ring to the place where it was forged, to destroy it forever.


I have many stories to tell about this movie 
but that will be another day :)
I hope you have enjoyed the blog.
See you next week. 








You May Also Like

0 comentarios