My Future

by - noviembre 04, 2020



Hello, welcome back!
Today I am going to talk to you about the future.

I am not a person who thinks a lot about the future, because as my mother says:

"Everything comes in due time"

But if I start thinking about what my future job would be like… I would love it to be related to travel.


Although I am a very indecisive person,  I have always thought about traveling, that is why I also chose an architecture career because the jobs that architects can have are very varied.
It would be fun to dedicate myself to architectural photography and to visit places unknown to me.
As well as dedicating myself to a magazine where I have to travel to write an article on the architecture of the country.
Or work as a tour guide and show the beauties that exist in the country.


These are some of the examples that I can give, but if you notice, most of them are about not being locked in one place, because for me, working all week in an office is like hell, for which I do not want to happen.
Although for all these examples you have to have different skills, such as writing, languages, learning, photography, and history. I feel that this is not an impediment since with motivation and effort, everything can be done :).


That's all for today :)
I hope you have a good week













 

You May Also Like

5 comentarios

  1. Hello Carolina! I think working and getting to know different countries should be great! Dreams come true :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow your future sounds very interesting, I hope your dreams come true UwU. Work hard for this. Thanks for your blog.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Travel around countries and have the possibility to know their beautiful places most be wonderful! I hope you could make it one day!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hii, I just hope you get lucky and find it. Traveling gives you very nice experiences.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi!! i hope that you can do it all that things uwu

    ResponderEliminar